“Without feelings
of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?” – Confucius
Precise moments of rage are quite hard to identify if you
dissect the environment around you at the time, the people, the weather or
whatever else surrounding you is fuelling your madness. To be fairly honest in
the past I would threaten slaughter without a second thought, my brother says I
rose to the drama within. I like to think I have chilled out as I have grown up
but there are still a few things that get my blood sizzling. Everyone has soft
spots. I have a nice round five bombs of napalm that force my unreasonable fury
to explosion. They are;
1.
Any form of abuse on my family
Just because I might lose my cool and call
my dad an ass or my brother a dumbass DOES NOT mean your filthy mouth can.
2.
Discrimination
This is something I can’t for the
life of me wrap my mind around. Who exactly gives these bastards the right to
be ethnocentric? Who says they get to sit on their imaginary pedestals and
point their prejudging fingers at everyone else?
3.
Blatant, selfish, stupid boasting
Power to the people who are confident and
have strong beliefs but to shove everyone else’s nose in your-self-proclaimed royalty
above the peasants with no ground to stand on isn’t confidence, it’s stupid and
it’s irritating. Piss off and find a flock of sheep to enslave with your
self-centred ignorance.
4.
Underestimating me
Challenge me, question me, dare me, hit me, beat me senseless, whatever, just don’t underestimate me.
5.
Making fun of physically or mentally
handicapped people
Where do you get off?
Surely with all the globalisation and intense
levels of telecommunication we can't still be so selfish and simple minded. All's I'm saying is that a little respect and consideration would eradicate the
poison that the assholes strut around handing out like free condoms in public
bathrooms.

No comments:
Post a Comment