"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."
-Tim McGraw
-Tim McGraw
There are some people in my life who all crossed my path at one point or another and have all stuck around – for which I will be forever grateful. I hail their nobility a lot and it is justified by how absolutely phenomenal each and every one of them are in their respective ways.
There is one very special lady who has truly held my hand through everything since I first opened my eyes. KG, you are my guardian angel on earth.
I was fortunate enough to discover my soul mate at a very young age and over continents of distance we still have a friendship I could not live without; Kends, you keep my feet on the ground.
Adaption is an art I am learning to master thanks to my first connection in Kenya. I met a girl who encouraged my oddities and challenged my thought processes. Tj, you taught me one of life’s vital lessons...I will always be grateful.
Creatively I gain inspiration from several sources, one of my first clear inspirations was in the form of Beth, she was a troubled trapped young child who developed into one of the most caring, loving and beautiful women I know. Beth, your strength saves me daily.
During the first confusing and illogical in my stormy teenage years I found a companion in someone just as weirdly wonderful and to this day he is my strength, my understanding and my courage. Damian, no one knows me better than you do.
Moving schools is never easy; little did I know I would find a friend so precious that she would complete me in a way that made me appear stable. Sweet cheeks, you keep me sane. I don’t know who I would be without you.
Traipsing through life I have created an established support unit. I have adopted two brothers. Two men who without I would not be nearly as far as I am today. Jono and Robbie stood by my side through everything, regardless of whether I was right or wrong, they threw me over the hurdles in my life and caught me on the other side.
There are always those people you can run to, the ones who build a circle of protection around you and put up their fists without asking what is coming. The ones who listen to your constant dribble of self-loathing just to respond with the same love they always do. Solly, Papa Bear, Rean, Marcus, Jared and Arran; you guys are the gentle giants in my life. Thank you for always being there to catch me when I stumble.
Every artist has a muse; mine comes in the form of Danielle. Her mind is as intricately beautiful as her curves, she is everything rolled into one and still finds time to understand and guide me. Danielle, your smile has led me through many gloomy days.
It is an absolute honour being friends with someone with as much zest for life as Carmen. Her individuality shines like the sun from the heavens. She is a blast of magic in my life. Carmen, I am truly humbled by your friendship.
Alas I am merely a grasshopper; it is my Sensei and his limitless friendship that has been my crutch through countless broken legs. The mutual respect and love between us is overwhelming. Sensei, your role in my life is vital and I am so appreciative that you are who you are.
There are two boisterous men who make my world a more colourful place. Two incredibly talented musicians making two of my girlfriends very happy ladies. Orange and Simone; you two are the stars in my eyes!
There is one bond I fear is crumbling. My heart cracks at the thought. Blue, I hope we can work out the creases and get back to what we used to be. I miss us.
Then there’s Bee, once a lover and a now a friend. One I hope to hold onto forever. We have had the highest ups and the worst lows and somehow our bond still holds – I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for not leaving.
The spring in my step and twinkle in my eye is thanks to Bre; she is the queen of coping and has selflessly taught me morals that have freed me from very dark places. I admire you Bre, always will.
A swirl of rainbow colours currently filtering through my life are thanks to my wizard. You make me very happy and I hope that when this dies, we still keep a hold on each other.
I have been blessed with friendships I pray will always stand through absolutely everything – to hell and back. I love you all and will be endlessly thankful for the friendship you have given me. *Mush over*

No comments:
Post a Comment